How to use UAE Notarized Document Abroad?

The UAE federal labor Law stipulates that anybody requesting for a residence permit in the UAE, whether they are a foreigner or a national, must first submit an authenticated certificate from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of the previous nation they were residing. For instance, if someone wants to come to the UAE from overseas, their paperwork must first be authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in their home country and the relevant State Home Department before being presented to the UAE Embassy in their home country.

The United Arab Emirates government must confirm all documentation for persons leaving the country, just as it does for those entering the country to live. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, i.e. MOFA attestation, concerning all actions carried out in the country, is the most crucial authority for attestation in the United Arab Emirates. In addition to attesting birth and marriage certificates, MOFA UAE is also in charge of attesting papers about maid contracts, partnership withdrawals, clearance paperwork, etc. Notary public in Dubai often provides outbound and inbound document services.

Significance of Document Attestation in the UAE

An individual’s papers must go through the necessary evaluations and assessments from the state’s government offices to be recognized as legal and genuine. Before presenting the documents in the UAE for licensing and registration reasons, it is advisable to have them authenticated since they might seriously complicate these essential licensing and registration procedures. For this reason, documents are certified to ensure their dependability in legal processes. A resident visa and business registration are legal processes that often call for proof papers. Other legal methods include obtaining a license, a visa, founding a local firm, or a resident visa.

Attestation by Ministry Of Justice

The signatures on a document may only be notarized by a legally appointed notary public, and signatories must be present. On the other hand, the Ministry of Justice can certify documents even if the document’s owner is not present. When you need a certified document translation, we append our legal stamp and signature to the document, verifying the correctness of the translation. We next transmit this document to the Ministry of Justice for authentication. For us to formally sign and stamp the translation, your paper must have been produced locally in the UAE or have the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs seal.

MOFA Attestation

People who wish to certify papers from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (i.e. MOFA Attestation) should know the ministry’s authority, the process, and the types of documents they certify.

All birth and marriage certificates, academic diplomas, and other documents used to support applications for employment, housing, commercial contracts, etc., in Dubai must first be authenticated or attested by the appropriate authority of the issuing country, followed by the consulate of that country in Dubai, and then by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dubai.

Attestation vs Notarization

Similar to attestation, notarization is a procedure that verifies that the signatures on the relevant papers are genuine. The parties to the agreement or contract signed it voluntarily and with the intent to abide by its conditions. The act of notarization serves as an unbiased verification of your papers since a third party performs it. The primary goal of notarization is to stop any fraud that might be committed using the documents or certificates.

The primary distinction between attestation and notarization is found here. While notarization is done to avoid any fraudulent activity on the part of either of the signatories and can only be carried out by the local notary department, attestation is done to have a witness sign specific papers. Those who wish to use UAE Notarized documents Abroad must have a particular set of documents confirmed or stamped by several government agencies; however, you do not need to have them notarized; instead, the Notary Department must certify the documents.

Types of Document Attestation in the UAE

The Document Attestation in the UAE may be divided into two groups:

  1. Incoming documents and
  2. Outgoing documents.

Let’s discuss each document one by one:

  1. Inbound documents:

According to the UAE Federal Labour Law, persons requesting a residency permit in the UAE must provide an authenticated Certificate from their home country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs. When you are finished obtaining the attestations from the nation of issuance, you should go to the MOFA office in Dubai to get MOFA attestation, UAE. You must provide authentic, certified certificates, the necessary fee, and the person’s passport.

  1. Outbound Documents:

The UAE government must confirm the paperwork of anybody who wishes to use UAE Notarized documents abroad. The MOFA, UAE, is the top organization with the power to certify papers relevant to all national operations. In addition to birth and marriage certificates, the department also approves documents about partnership dissolution, clearance paperwork, maid contracts, powers of attorney, etc. According to the regulations, the interested party must go to the Dubai Courts Notary Public, the Ministry of Justice, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Why choose Notary Public Dubai?

For foreign embassies in the UAE or abroad to utilize your authorized translations, we submit them for attestation to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. We’ve built a reputation for quick response and reasonable prices. The secure handling of papers, thorough document tracking, and authentic attestation distinguish our services. For any query relating to attestation services relating to UAE Notarized documents abroad, please don’t hesitate to contact us.