MOFA Attestation Dubai UAE
Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) attestation in UAE is a very time-consuming, costly, and complicated process. A lot of time researching the requirements and implementing the prerequisite procedures is absolutely necessary in order to get the job done. Utilizing attestation services of Notary Public Dubai will offer you with both peace of mind and clear-cut advice to accomplish document attestation in UAE. The attestation process will verify the stamps, seals, and signatures in several different kinds of documents that were issued in a foreign country. As soon as the MOFA attestation in UAE has been completed, documents will be considered as legal or valid in the eyes of the law.
When do I need MOFA Attestation services in UAE?
The most common instances wherein you would need legalized documents that have undergone MOFA attestation Dubai UAE are as follows:
If you’re moving to the United Arab Emirates to pursue work opportunities or to further your education – receiving authorities in the country will ask for a wide range of attested documents. Depending on whether you plan on studying or working in UAE, this can include personal identification documents e.g. birth certificate; educational transcripts; and training certificates. Take note: if you intend to be employed, employers will be asking for attested or legalized educational documents as academic fraud has become a rampant issue. The only way for employers in the country to verify credentials of potential candidates is through the process of legalizing documents.
If you’ll marry in UAE – if you’ll be marrying and registering your marriage in UAE, you will need a set of documents attested such as your birth certificate, certification of no impediment for marriage, annulment papers, divorce decrees, and other evidence proving eligibility.
Make An Enquiry
Which country documents allowed for MOFA attestation UAE?
Regardless of which country you are from, our attestation team can provide expert guidance on the list of documents that will be required of you, depending on your specific purpose for document attestation. In UAE, the Ministry/Dept of Foreign Affairs is the authority in legalizing all documents issued by foreign authorities abroad.
With over three decades of industry experience, we’ve accomplished thousands of document attestation for our clients to support with:
- Passport and visa issuance
- Emigration request
- Work status change
- Educational qualifications assessment verification
- Address the equivalency requirements of Ministry of Education
- Transfer of asset ownership or owning an asset
- Dissolution of marriage
- Legalization of marriage contract
- Procuring new personal documents from the vital records office
- Obtaining approvals and business licensing
- Immigration and naturalization
- Registering with the local regulatory bodies
- Avoiding double taxation
- Tax registration
- Processing advances and loans from banks and financial institutions
- Intra and inter country movement for goods and/or services (trade and commerce activities)
- Expansion of businesses and trade
- Opening of offshore businesses
- Merger, acquisition, and closure of local and international services
What documents can be attested in UAE?
If your document was signed, stamped, or sealed by a legal official or government officer, our attestation team can process the legalization of the documents in UAE.
These are some of the common documents we process for attestation service in Dubai, UAE:
- Court documents
- Birth certificates
- Death certificate
- MOFA Marriage certificate Attestation
- Power of attorney (with attorney and notary witnessing)
- Certification for no impediment to marriage
- Attorney-signed documents
- Signed, stamped, sealed documents issued by local tax authorities
- Corporate documents
- Certification of good standing
- Criminal record check
- Employment letters
- Training certificates
- Pay slips
- Degree and master certificates
- Documents issued by Chamber of Commerce
- Documents that are in any foreign language
- Private documents such as bank statements, wills, and Power of Attorney
- Other documents issued by foreign authorities
Acceptance or rejection for document attestation in UAE is based solely upon the discretion of government authorities concerned. Requirements and processes for attestation in UAE can vary, depending on the terms, conditions, and policies of different government regulatory entities. That being said, it is a necessity to consult with our attestation specialists in Dubai for specific information on your legalization and attestation process and an updated fee structure.
The Trusted Attestation Service Provider in UAE
For over three decades, Notary Public Dubai is the market pioneer in visa, attestation, verification, and immigration segments in UAE. Our attestation specialists are based across UAE including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah – all dedicated in providing nothing but exemplary attestation services in UAE. Being a leader in the industry, we are attuned to the needs of clients and government authorities in the country.
We boast of a strong and unrivalled presence throughout the country, making the attestation process of a wide range of documents even smoother. The procedural experts we retain are constantly on the look for ways to create the best possible experience for all of our clients. If you wish to know more about how we can complete the MOFA attestation of your documents, call us today!