Unemployment is defined as the state in which the individuals who are employable and are actively looking for a job are unable to get one. Also, people who are currently working but the job is not appropriate for their qualification and calibre are also included in the group of unemployed people. Declaration of unemployment in the UAE is necessary and this declaration also needs to be notarized by the Notary Public Dubai.
In this article, we shall be discussing how one can draft a document for declaration of unemployment and how it can be notarized by the Notary Public.
What is the Declaration of unemployment in the UAE?
The declaration of unemployment in Dubai is a declaration made by a person or an individual who has been fired from his previous job or is currently not employed for any reason. This document contains the details of the person, his age, etc. It states that the person has affirmed that he/she is not employed. The declaration is a legal document once it has been attested by the notary public in Dubai.
Conditions to attest a declaration of unemployment in the UAE
There are certain criteria that must be fulfilled for the declaration of unemployment can be attested in the UAE. These conditions are listed below-
- The declarant or the applicant must be present in front of the attesting officer.
- If the applicant is not a UAE/GCC national, he must present his passport in original.
- The applicant should not be having any document that proves that his unemployed status is fake or not true.
Read More: Declaration Of Debt in UAE
General conditions that are required for the declaration of unemployment in the UAE
The general conditions that must be there for legalizing a declaration of unemployment in Sharjah are as follows-
- If the applicant has completed 18 years of age, then his/her guardian must be present.
- If the document presented is a judgement of the court, then the same should be irrefutable.
- The judgements that have been issued outside the country, must be stamped with the delegate of the competent court.
- If the applicant or any party involved in the application is not in a position to be present for whatsoever reason possible, the application must be submitted on their behalf legally or lawfully with the proof stating so.
- Any document that has been issued outside the UAE, must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- If the document is in English, the same must be translated to Arabic by government approved translators.
- If a dispute arises at the time of the attestation or authentication, then no transaction shall be issued or attested.
- The judge might demand any document that he feels is necessary to prove the status of the applicant being unemployed.
Steps to draft the declaration for unemployment in the UAE and how to get it notarized by the Notary Public Dubai
The general procedure to make a declaration for unemployment in Dubai is similar to legalizing any other declaration. The steps involved in the process are as discussed below-
- Filling the application- The first step in declaring your status of unemployment is to fill in the application form and submit the same. Along with the application, relevant documents also need to be submitted. The form shall be filled with utmost care and all the information in the form must be precise.
- Signing the application form– Once the form has been filled and all the documents are ready, one must meet the attestation officer. In front of the attestation officer, the applicant must sign the application form. The applicant should also be present with his proof of identification and also shall bring all the copies of the documents attached.
- Application approval– This step involves the application to be approved by the competent judge. The judge goes through the application form and all the documents and approves the declaration. If needed, he might also ask for some additional documentary proof to confirm the status of the unemployment of the applicant.
- Fee Payment– once the judge finds that all the documents are in place, he gives the approval for the document to be legalized. After this, the fee is to be paid by the applicant for getting the document attested and legalized. The applicable fee for declaration of unemployment in Dubai is around AED 100 but may vary from case to case. One must consult professional lawyers in Dubai, who can help in formulating the document and getting all the proofs.
- The signature is in front of the attestation officer or the notary public Dubai– the last step is to sign the declaration in front of the Notary public for making it executable in the eyes of law. The applicant, his guardian, and 2 witnesses all must be present with the identity proofs for this step. The witnesses must also be above 18 years of age.
- Receiving the declaration signed by the competent judge– once signed by the attestation officer, the declaration is sent to the applicant by the competent judge once he signs the same. This signed document is now legal ad authentic and can be used by the applicant for his affairs.
To know more on how to make your unemployment declarations signed and authenticated, call us at Notary Public Dubai and we will guide you through the process.
Syed Hassan Ali has an experience of 13 years and is highly specialized in providing legal consulting for all types of notary requirements. By utilizing his diverse and deep knowledge, he has consistently aided individuals and organizations in finding flexible and timely solutions.